Samenwerken in Vertrouwen training teaches you practical methods to significantly improve your collaboration skills.
Improvements in both individual skills – in relationship building – and in the culture of the organization, which can have a powerful effect on both effectiveness and trust.
We provide participants with five essential skills necessary for building long-term relationships. With these skills you can become more effective in building cooperative relationships.
- Intention to cooperate
- Honesty and openness
- Own responsibility
- Being aware of yourself and aware of others
- Problem solving and negotiation
Teams, companies and organizations stand or fall with the effectiveness of relationships, so learning these skills will result in a drastic and measurable impact on the end result.
The training consists of two parts:
- The first part focuses on the interior and the development from the individual. It’s about your own attitude and its effect on relationships
- The second part focuses on methods necessary for developing and maintaining successful relationships between people
After this training you can;
- Indicate what your role is in cooperation
- Are you aware of what you are doing and what you want to do
- Do you know the behavior you show when you defend yourself
- Are you aware of making choices and taking responsibility
- You can conduct a (negotiation) conversation from interest-based principles
Want to know more? Please contact Bjørna Rekers:
email@example.com or +31-6-16928961